Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sum sum summer time...

I've been back in my bad habits of procrastinating blog posts...but here's a few photos of what we've been up to the last few weeks...July felt more like April this year, but I can't say I can complain..although August has arrived with a bang and we've already had torrential rain showers, high humidity and LOTS of heat... ufff!


we made it to the beach despite the cool weather..
and I started swimming in the pool at the gym--how did I not discover this earlier in my pregnancy?? So loving it..

and we went out for lunch the other day at a local place next to the house..I wasn't in love with the food, but I do like that clock on the wall...below is the face I am lucky enough to wake up to every morning and kiss goodnight every evening....happiness is most definitely in the little things..



This week I've been craving cornflakes with whole milk and bananas, liquid yogurt and spanish croquetas...this little man in my belly has some pretty particular tastes, but I'm game to try whatever else he may want over the next few weeks...Ori we adore you already..xo